I am very pleased to invite you to participate in one of my:
Specialised Model Makeup & Skincare Workshop
These workshops cater for young ladies who are just starting out in their professional modelling career or have been pounding the catwalk for a while now and have always wanted to learn the makeup techniques of a makeup artist. Learn how to put your best face forward at castings and on photoshoots where there is no makeup artist on set. The lifelong skills learned in these workshops will prove invaluable both on a professional and personal level.
During the workshop you will:
- Get real advice on an effective skincare routine.
- Learn simple, quick and effective makeup techniques to create a flawless, radiant and 'barely there' makeup base, how and when to use concealer and create the perfect contouring/highlighting effects.
- Create a quick and easy classic look including mastering eyeliner application, blush placement, eyebrow shaping and lipstick/gloss application/selection.
- Learn to master the 'smokey eye' when a more glamorous look is needed.
- Get tips on presenting other aspects of yourself, e.g. hair care and nails.
Every client will receive a workbook to take home for future reference.
Every client will also receive a full size Synergie Minerals mascara (valued at $35.00) that lengthens and thickens lashes while conditioning, soothing and promoting healthy lashes from the follicle.
Date: Saturday, 28 March 2015
Time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
(refreshments provided - please advise of any dietary restrictions)
Investment: $150 per person
Location: Lily Fontana Makeup & Skincare Workshop Studio
569 Old Cleveland Road, Camp Hill
Please go to www.lilyfontana.com.au/workshops and then choose the Specialised Model Workshop, 28 March 2015 to book your place. (maximum eight ladies per workshop)